|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||10 October 2014|
|Written by||Thomas "Tomska" Ridgewell|
|Directed by||Thomas "Tomska" Ridgewell|
Asdfmovie8 is the eighth episode of TomSka's YouTube hit sensation, Asdfmovie. It was posted on YouTube on October 10, 2014 and currently has over 27 million views.
Voice Actors Edit
- Joel Berghult as Singer
- Chloe Dungate as Mother, Customer and Eddie's Girlfriend
- Eddie Bowley as Guy Asking For Time
- Alison Bowley as Woman Talking About Boyfriend 1
- Sam Lavagnino as Muffin
- Kylie Minogue as Waitress and Timmy's Date
- Hazel Hayes as Woman Talking About Boyfriend 2
- Mark Fischbach (markiplier) as Man Afraid of Sheep and Man Looking at Babies
- Felix Kjellberg (pewdiepie) as Lonely Guy and Magician
- Tomska as Baby, Cow, Man Afraid of Backstories, Doctor, Guy with Time, Alan, Alan's Friend, Man Who Points Out the Clouds, Eddie, Dog Owner, Old Man, Man Who Refuses a Magic Trick, Man Upset About Orphans and Narrator
- It's Muffin Time
- You Need To Pay For Your Food
- Worst Date
- A Cow Pretending To Be a Man
- There can be only one
- Giant Flying Sheep
- Real Man
- You're Adopted
- Magic Trick
- Little Baby, Big Baby
- Dead Orphans
Singer: Ooh, baby! I love you, baby!
Woman: Stay away from my baby!
Baby: *unnaturally deep voice* But mother, I love him.
(asdfmovie8 title screen)
Patient: Doctor, I'm afraid of backstories!
Doctor: When did this all start?
Patient: Well- *zooming on his face* AAAAAAAH!!!
Man: Hey! What time is it?
Muffin: IT'S MUFFIN TIME!
Bystander: Uuh, actually, it's 12:30...
Muffin: ...Somebody kill me!
Waitress: Miss, you need to pay for your food!
Patron: Nope! (hurks up burger and leaves)
Mother: Oh, Timmy, don't cry!
Mother: Seriously, Timmy, cut it out!
(Timmy continues to cry)
Mother: TIMMY!!! This is the worst date EVER!
TomSka: And now, a cow pretending to be a man.
Friend: Alan, are you a cow?
Alan: What? No!
Cow: Yeah, me neither, do you guys want to go skateboards?
Woman 1: My boyfriend said I'm the most beautiful girl in the world!
Woman 2: Hehehe! My boyfriend said that too! (gets stabbed)
Woman 1: *demonic voice* THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
Conspiracy theorist: Oh no! Giant flying SHEEP!
Witness: ...Those are clouds.
Conspiracy theorist: *Zooming in on face* NOOOOOO!!!
Eddie: You're leavin' me?
Zelda: Sorry Eddie, I've met a REAL man.
Cow: Hi, babe, yes, I am real man. You want to go skateboards?
Owner: You're adopted!
(High-pitch dun plays)
(worker presses a button on the elevator, then leaves just before it opens up)
Old Man: You darn kids get off my property!
Loner: Knock knock! Who is there? A mirror! I am lonely...
Magician: Would you like to see a magic trick!?
Kid: (smiling; zooming in on happy face) ...No!
Man: Aww, look at the little baby!
Little Baby: (Cooing)
Man: And now look at the big baby!
Big Baby: *deep voice* ...Wah.
Orphanage Master: The orphans... They're all dead! What kind of man would do this!?
Cow: (going "skateboards" through a pile of the dead orphans) ... Skateboards.
Big Baby: If you loved this video, then check out the other asdfmovies and subscribe to TomSka for more! I am a baby.
- Asdfmovie8 introduces a new character: A cow pretending to be a man.
- The static in this Asdfmovie is different from all the others.
- This episode hosts the 100th skit: Backstories.
- Three of the skits in this video involve babies, and the little baby was used in the closing video.
- This is the third asdfmovie episode (first being Asdfmovie3, second being Asdfmovie7, fourth being Asdfmovie9, and fifth to be asdfmovie10.) to not have a skit in between or after the credits.
- This asdfmovie was supposed to be the last one produced.