|Season 5, Episode 7|
|Air date||25 October 2013|
|Written by||Tomas "TomSka" Ridgewell|
|Directed by||Tomas "TomSka" Ridgewell|
Asdfmovie7 is the seventh episode of TomSka's YouTube hit sensation, Asdfmovie. It was uploaded to YouTube on October 25, 2013. The video currently has over 29 million views.
Voice Actors Edit
- Dom Fera as Guy Asking About Birthday and Guy Who Got Older For His Birthday
- Chloe Dungate as Girl Who Wants to Play Catch the Knife and Mother
- Tomska as Cop,Joey, Man Shouting Not to Jump, Fat Guy,Guy Who's Allergic to Feathers, Saturn,Tall Midget,Desmond the Moon Bear Narrator,Guy Who Turns on Colour, Guy Offering a Banana
- Kim Miller as Girl Who Agrees to Play Catch the Knife and Stacy
- Dean Dobbs as Brian
- Zack Keller as Guys Who Take it Outside
- Todd Bryanton as Do The Flop Guy
- Daniel J Layton as Guy Who Suggests Turning The Frown Upside Down and Sad Guy
- Sam Lavagnino as Mr. Muffin
- Catch the Knife
- Suicidal Muffin
- Do You Want to Go to the Prom with Me?
- Let's Take This Outside
- Fat Guy/Suicidal Muffin 2
- You're Fat
- I'm a Very Tall Midget
- Turn That Frown Upside Down
- Suicidal Muffin 3/You Want a Banana?
Guy: Hey, what'd you get for your birthday?
Little Guy: I got older!
(Little Guy rapidly ages)
Little Guy: HNNNGGGHHH! (while he ages)
Guy: AAAAAAARGH! That was weird.
(asdfmovie7 title screen)
Girl 1: (carrying a knife) Hey, you wanna play catch the knife?
Girl 2: Sure! (Gets shot)
Girl 1: (carrying a gun) Man I suck at this game.
Cop: Ma'am, I'm afraid I caught your son doing... (zoom to the big screen for a whoosh) Homework.
Ma'am: Where did I go wrong?
Mr. Muffin: Hey Joey! You wanna eat me?
Joey: No thanks Mr Muffin!
Mr. Muffin: But I wanna die!
Brian: Hey, Stacy! Do you wanna go do the prom with me?
Stacy: Aw, I'm sorry, but I'm a ghost.
Brian: But you're not dea-
(a criminal shoots her in the head)
Stacy: (flew up like a ghost girl away) Bye, Brian!
Man 1: Hey, buddy! You wanna take this outside?
Man 2: Sure!
(They go outside)
Man 1: Wow! What a lovely evening!
Man 2: This was a really good idea!
Guy 1: Don't jump! You have so much to live for!
Do the Flop Guy: Everybody Do the FLOP!
(The Do the Flop Guy, Guy 1, Guy 2 and Guy 3 flop face first)
(Guy 4 lands on the ground from the building and flops face first. Blood splatters out of his body.)
Fat Guy: (being fat) Oh, I'm so full!
Mr. Muffin: You have room for a muffin?
Fat Guy: No!
Mr. Muffin: Why won't you let me die?!
Guy: (sliding over to girl) Hey baby, are you an angel? 'cause I'm allergic to feathers. (pukes on girl)
(The sun is either bored or frustrated)
Saturn: (orbiting round sun) You're fat!
(The sun smiles)
(Two people standing)
Guy 2: I am a very tall midget.
Stupid Guy 1: Hey, buddy! Turn that frown upside down!
Stupid Guy 2: Okay! (turns his head upside down and falls on the ground)
(Desmond the Moon Bear intro music playing with a flute, some drums and every music)
(Desmond's skeleton on the moon is shown)
Screen: The End.
(Guy pulls light switch. Everything becomes coloured and hills, bushes, sun, the sky, and clouds appear. The guy is naked.)
Guy: Huh? AARGH! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!
(Buildings appear with a street light and the sun with clouds, a sky, and bushes also appear. 2 guys are also naked.)
Guy 1: Hey, want a banaNA- AAAH WHAT? NO! TURN IT BACK! AAAAAAHH!
(both yell, scream)
Mr. Muffin: (jumps out) Who wants a muffin?!
Mr. Muffin: Subcribe to TomSka for more videos and go to... and go to, um... And check out Bravest Warriors on Cartoon Hangover.
- Desmond the Moon Bear 2 is a continuation of the skit from asdfmovie2. Over the course of time, Desmond has been reduced to a skeleton.
- The "Do the Flop Guy" skit from asdfmovie6 was brought back in this movie.
- Mr. Muffin is voiced by Sam Lavaginino.
- This episode is the darkest of all the asdfmovies because of its high death toll and taste of black comedy (especially jokes about suicide), featuring 5 deaths.
- However, asdfmovie6 has 8 or 9 deaths. (3), The four singers (4), one of the two far away guys (5), the Pony (6), the Girl drawing a bear (possibly) (7), the mother (possibly) (8 or not dead) and the guy who needs a doctor (8 or 9).
- However, it should be noticed that TomSka was in a depression during asdfmovie7's writing.
- The film reveals that everyone and everything in the asdfmovie world is naked, as the colour gags near the end show. The monochrome coloring hid the characters from being shown in the nude.
- Like asdfmovie3, this is an episode where there is no skit during or after the credits.
- The sun may be depressed due to the amount of time Saturn takes to revolve around it.
- Joey also appeared in asdfmovie3 and 4.