|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date||September 2, 2011|
Asdfmovie4 is the fourth episode in the asdfmovie series. It was uploaded to YouTube on September 2, 2011 (possibly the first day of school). There are a total of fifteen skits in this asdfmovie. The opening skit is "Do an Internet" and the closing skit is "Go to the Moon". The video currently has over 49 million views.
Voice Actors Edit
- Jack Howard as Guy Doing a Book
- Dean Dobbs as Guy Doing an Internet
- Jack Doulass as Robber
- Brock Baker as Guy Throwing Cheese
- Arin Hanson as Mugger/ Kid Getting Mugged
- Robert Benfer as Stegosaurus
- Edd Gould
- Jamie Spicer Lewis
- Todd Bryanton
List of SkitsEdit
- Do an Internet/Book
- The Science Show
- Robbery 2
- You can't Skate here!
- I wanna be a pie
- Nice Hat
- You are a Chair
- Time Machine/I am a Stegosaurus! 1
- Shoot Me in the Face
- You're Getting Mugged Kid
- Son Catch
- Banana Fight
- Alien attack/Throw the Cheese
- I wanna go to the Moon
Internet Kid: I'm gonna do an internet! (presses a key on the keyboard, and a rainbow jets out of the PC) WOOOOOAH!!!
Reader Guy: Well I'm gonna do a book! (touches an open book, nothing happens) Aw...
(title screen with music)
All Singers, All Melodies and All Symphonies: (sings) The Science Show!
(A piano crashes on him and does a low note)
Guy: (muffled) Ahhh!! Who's idea was this?!
(phone rings, guy picks it up, and gun pulls)
Robber: "This is a robbery."
(the dramatic dun, dun, dun, dun! could be heard, guy hangs up and walks away)
(two men are looking at each other, one regurgitates Joey)
Police Cop: Hey, kid, you can't skate here!
Skater: You can't tell me what to do!
(skater is blown up by a mine in a minefield)
Billy: I wanna be a pie
(shift to pie in the oven)
Mom: Billy, no!
Snarky Man: -Nice hat.
Magician Guy: -Thanks!
Snarky Man: I was being sarcastic.
Magician Guy: Well I stole your face!
(snarky guy feels where his face used to be)
Chair: (echoing off screen) Honey? Do you like my new shoes?
Harold: You are a chair, darling.
Chair: (yell louder) I can dream, Harold!!
(time machine appears)
Time Traveler Guy: It worked! My time machine wo-- (gets stepped on by a stegosaurus)
Stegosaurus: I am a stegosaurus!
(suicidal guy rushes up to man)
Suicidal Guy: Quick! Shoot me in the face!
(other man whips out gun and fires)
Mugger: You're gettin' mugged, kid!
Kid: (shaping hands into "guns") No! You're getting mugged!
Mugger: (drops his gun) AHH! HOW THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!
Father: Hey, son! Catch! (throws ball)
Son: Ok, dad! I'm going to catch, I'm going to ca- (gets squashed by ball which never changed size to match perspective)
Jeff: -Banana fight!
Police Cop: (off screen gunshot) NO!
Citizen 1: (spots a flying saucer) Alien attack!
Rebel: Throw the cheese! (throws cheese at flying saucer)
Citizen 2: Yeah!
(credits roll with asdfmovie song in background)
Daughter: When I grow up, I want to go to the moon!
Father: Why wait?! (kicks his daughter into the sky and his daughter screams)
- If you listen very closely at the end of "Throw the Cheese" skit, someone says "Yeah!"
- Harold was reading a newspaper with the front page story saying Potato Found Dead which references the Die Potato trilogy
- This was the first asdfmovie to be animated by Ben Smallman, and the first to have music performed by Todd Bryanton.
- The Science Show is portrayed by Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Mine Field is portrayed by the movie The Hurt Locker.
- I am a Stegosaurus! is portrayed by the movie We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story.
- Throw the Cheese is portrayed by the movie Battle: Los Angeles and Mars Attacks!.